Kontera Tag

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The International Debut!

So, I'm sure everyone is wondering what this is all about. Is it for sharing breakfast recipes? Perhaps a gay dating site based on the two guys in the title bar?

Well, I'm here to tell you: yes and yes. But it's so much more. It's going to also cater to the general publics' demand for hilarious stories of drunken antics and full frontal nude pictures of Leonard Nimoy.

I'm sure anyone reading this probably knows me. I'm JT of Spork Nation. You probably have read about my friend Cap'n on one of my The Idiot Speaks posts I used to write, most notably this one. Also, the Capn' calls me "Sloshy" and he and I once drunkenly planned to open a breakfast-only restaurant, which we were going to name, you guessed it, Cap'n Sloshy's Breakfast-O-Rama, because we were drunk and it's my goal in life to own a business with the words "-O-Rama" at the end.

So that's what this is. Expect us to start posting next week, and have a great weekend. We'll be getting drunk so we can provide further material for you.

Signing off...

Sloshy